Friday 13 August 2021

Japanese pagoda and blossom tree art work.

Kia ora bloggers, 

Do you know what the land of the rising sun is? For the past 2 weeks we have been learning about Japan. We have been learning about Japan because that is where the Tokyo 2020 Olympics is being held. For this task we had to do art. The art was a sunrise with a pagoda and cherry blossom tree. Do you know what a cherry blossom tree is? I enjoyed doing this activity because I learnt what a pagoda is and a cherry blossom tree and I found it challenging to draw the cherry blossom tree. Click here to see where we got our information from.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Isabella from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked the blossom tree in your art.
    I learnt what a pagoda is.
    Maybe you could keep up your awesome work!
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Your friend Isabella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.