Thursday 12 August 2021

A bee-factuel.

Kia ora bloggers, 

Do you know how bees collect pollen? This week we have been learning about bees. We have been learning how to make an inference with a piece of writing. For this task we had to do a bee factuel. We had to do a bee factuel because on Monday we did a science experiment on bees. I enjoyed talking about the experiment in the bee factuel and I found it challenging to do  What did the experiment teach you about how bees pick up Pollen? I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at my blog post  today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.