Wednesday 25 August 2021

do you know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda?

Kia ora bloggers,


Today we were learning about science. Do you know what happens when you mix baking soda and vinegar? For this task we had to watch a video on a website after we watched that we got the baking soda and the vinegar out with the balloon, funnel  and plastic bottle once we had done that we had to put the vinegar in the plastic bottle and put the baking soda in the balloon and went outside to do the experiment. I enjoyed seeing and watching the experiment to see what would happen if you mixed vinegar and baking soda and I found it challenging to put the baking soda into the balloon. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today? Click here to see the website we got the information from.






2 comments:

  1. Hi again Charlotte,

    I liked how you explained what you found challenging when completing the experiment and that you added a photo. I would love to know more about what happened during the experiment, what you noticed and for you to answer some of the questions on the task board.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiora Charlotte G,
    I like how well you explained what you were doing. When I was reading your blogpost I was going to try the link but it wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.