Monday 23 August 2021

have you ever made a paper plane before?



Kia Ora bloggers,

Today I made a paper plane. I made a paper plane because we had to choose between lots of active outside things but I chose to make a paper plane. For this task we had to choose something and they were all outside activities. After we chose what we were doing we went outside and did the activity. I enjoyed making and doing the activity and I found it challenging to upload the video onto the blog post. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today? Click here to see what we got to choose for the outside activity.


Here is a photo of me throwing the paper plane.





2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte
    I really like that you chose to make a paper plane. This reminds me of the giant paper planes book we have been working with during library lunchtime, did it remind you of this also? You have done a great job posting the picture to go with your blog today. It's really nice that I can pop in and see your wonderful learning. I have enjoyed visiting your blog and I look forward to visiting again soon.
    Ma te wa
    Mrs Tamatea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Charlotte,

    Great photo that you have of your throwing the paper plane your made. How far did it travel? I love making paper planes and the way I fold them they can go really far!

    Have a great day,
    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.