Monday 23 August 2021

how many species of kiwis are there left?

kia ora bloggers,


Today I was learning about kiwis. I learnt about kiwis because we had a task and that task had included some of the native New Zealand animals. For this task we had to find 11 animals hidden in a forest and when we found them we got to choose one of those animals and I chose a kiwi. We had a question about our animal that we got to pick and I picked how many species are there left of kiwis because i wanted to know the answer and that answer is only 5 species left of kiwis in the whole world. I found it challenging to find all 11 animals and I enjoyed learning about kiwis. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today?

                                                                    Can you find all 11 animals.

 


1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Charlotte,

    What a lovely quality blog post that you have written. I had no idea there were only 5 species of Kiwi left in NZ. That is a very small number. Do you know what some of these species are? I know there are brown Kiwis, but I wonder what the other species are called. When you find out let me know in the comments and add it to your blog post.

    Haere rā,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.