Friday 5 November 2021

MY beautiful portrait Art!


Kia ora bloggers,


For the past week we have been doing art. We learnt this because we were on assembly. Assembly is where the whole school gets together and one class is on assembly they host it,pick songs for it and alot more. For this task we had to take a photo, put it into a laminating pocket and trace over it. Then we made our skin tone and hair color to paint on the inside of the laminating pocket. I enjoyed learning how to mix colours I found it challenging to find the right skin tone. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today?


6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte
    Its Zara I really love your artwork I thought that it really looked liked you.
    well done on your artwork
    Ma te wa Zara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Zara, Thank you for your quality comment.
      Charlotte G

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlotte, It's me Sreelakshmi...WOW WOW WOW...I just wanted to say I LOVE your portrait artwork...It looks just like you very good use of detail and paint...Maybe next time you could make your skin tone on your portrait artwork more lighter:) :) :)...

    Kind Regards,
    Sreelakshmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora sreelakshmi, Thank you for your amzing comment on my blog today!
      Ma te wa, Charlotte G

      Delete
  3. Morena Charlotte,

    Your portrait art looks fantastic. The colours that you have made look great and this looks identical to you. Tino pai.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your quality comment. Thank you!
      Charlotte G

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.