Friday 13 August 2021

A sweet business

Kia ora bloggers,

Did you know that there are 20000 species of bees in the whole world? This week we have been learning about bees. For this task we had done something that you had to drag the line to the matching saying. I found it challenging to make an inference with the business and cost and I enjoyed trying to match the lines together. we were also learning to make and support inference.Did you enjoy reading my sweet business slide? Click here to watch where we got our information from.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.