Thursday 19 August 2021

Robot learn create share.

Kia ora bloggers, 

This week we have been learning about robots. We are learning about robots because they are becoming very famous and people are starting to use them for business. For this task we had a set of slides and a piece of paper and on the paper we drew our own costume robot. My robot is a dream making robot and her name is delilah. I enjoyed drawing the robot and I found it challenging to give her a name. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today? Please tell me in the comments. Click here to see the video were we got our information from.


2 comments:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    What fantastic creative ideas you have. I enjoyed reading your quality blog post and your thinking behind your robot design. I would love to have some of my dreams come true. Next time it would be even better if you could explain more in the description about what she does and her different functions.

    Nga mihi,
    Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miss Hickling Thank you for your positive and helpful comment. yes I will do that next time for adding more to the description.

    ma te wa
    Charlotte G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.