Thursday 30 September 2021

Why dancing is the best sport!🩰💃

Kia ora bloggers, 


For the past couple of weeks we have been doing speeches. We are learning speeches because we do them every year. For this task we had to choose a topic for our speech then we highlighted an example. Then we planned our speech. My speech topic was why dancing is the best sport. Do you think that dancing is the best sport? I do! I enjoyed learning about dancing and what it does to you and I found it challenging to finish it in time to show it to my class. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post today?





I firmly believe that dancing is a great sport for your health? Have you ever thought about trying dance? Today in my speech I will be talking about three types of dance jazz, tap and ballet. Today I will state three reasons why dance is a great sport. 

Firstly, ballet gives you great posture because you need to keep your shoulders up. Every kind of dance keeps you super fit, for example tap, ballet, jazz, hyland dancing and a lot more. “I live with two brothers, that's how I learned to tap dance - waiting for the bathroom!” When you are dancing ballet you are very focussed because sometimes people put you into competitions and you need to perform a dance and while you perform it  is very important that you are concentrated and ready to dance.


Secondly, dance is a great way to exercise. Did you know that I dance tap 2 times a week? Isn't that amazing! When you dance you are reducing a lot of stress from your body? Did you know when you do tap dancing you are improving the condition of your heart and lungs? Any kind of dance can help you memorise important things. When you tap dance you are lowering the risk of health problems.


Thirdly, dancing is enjoyable. I love it! The one bad thing about dancing is that it is very expensive because you are learning so many different things everyday. Dancing gives you so many ideas for things like doing a competition for the first time or showing your class your dance and a lot more. Jazz keeps your mind very active because it releases your endorphins. Every kind of dance gives you a kind of calming effect on your body from expressing your feelings. Did you know that when you dance it gives you a great mood because you love to be there.

In this piece of writing I have explained why dancing is the best sport. Dancing is the best sport because it teaches you to point your feet, it is a great way to exercise and it gives you great posture. I hope you enjoyed listening to my speech about why dancing is the best sport and maybe you would want to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.