Wednesday 15 September 2021

Beatitude poster

kia ora bloggers,

Today we were learning how to explain the beatitudes. doe you know what social justice week is? for this task we had to watch a couple of videos then we choose what beatitude we wanted to do. I chose the peacemakers one. then we read a storey for what beatitude we were doing.  then we opened up a slide or google drawing and made a poster about our beatitude. I enjoyed learning what beatitude ment and I found it challenging to pick what beatitude I wanted to do. did you enjoy reading my blog post today? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.