Monday 6 September 2021

Dog vs cats 🐕🐈‍⬛

Kia ora bloggers,


Today we were learning about cats and dogs. Do you like cats or dogs? I like dogs. For this task we had to watch two videos and read one book about cats. Then we got on to a slide. On the slide we had to write down three reason why cats are better than dogs and why dogs are better than cats. I enjoyed learning about cats and dogs and I found it challenging to choose which one was better. Did you enjoy reading my blog post today?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.