Tuesday 14 September 2021

Little red riding hood and the wolf

Kia ora bloggers,


Today we were reading about a little red riding hood. for this task we had to red a book then we watched two videos one video was the wolf’s storey and the other video was the little red riding hood’s storey. Then we had to click a link to a google slide and on the google slide  we had to write our opinion why he was guilty and why he wasn't guilty. I enjoyed learning about little red ridding hood and the wolf and i found it challenging to choose if he was guilty or not. we were learning to read about the perspective.



1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    I do know the story of Little Red Riding Hood, but had not seen the video of Mr Wolf's 'not guilty'. I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post. I thought you had some great reasons why Mr Wolf is guilty. I sure wouldn't trust him.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.