Monday 6 December 2021

The Christmas holiday.

 Kia ora bloggers,                                                                                                                                     Today we were learning about narrative writing. for this task we had to watch a video that told us what we could write about. we planned our writing and published it on to a computer. Then we started editing the writing. I hope you enjoy reading my narrative writing about a Christmas holiday.



                               here is my narrative writing.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    I really enjoyed listening to your Mote and reading your creative story. Tino pai. You should be very proud of yourself.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.