Tuesday 7 December 2021

The colouring book 📖

Kia ora bloggers! 

Meri Kirihimete! Today we were learning about the summer learning journey. we did this because it is coming to the end of the year. for this task we watched a video to know what we were supposed to be doing. we opened our chromebooks and got on the summer learning journey site. then there was a link to a colouring in book there was an original one and NASA one witch was brand new. I was so exited to use it! I enjoyed using the new NASA colouring in book and I found it challenging to pick colours for the NASA colourings. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post today. 

                                                            here is one colouring                                             

                                                        here is my second colouring.

                                                      and here is my christmas themed colouring.

1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    Great quality blog post and I really like the images you chose to colour in. Are you going to do the Summer Learning Journey this summer? It looks like they will have a lot of fun activities for you do do.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.