Monday 6 December 2021

Parihaka

Kia ora bloggers,

Today I was learning about parihaka. We learnt this because on the friday of that week it was the day that parihaka happened. For this task we had to find team and make a skit or a play about parihaka. It took everybody a while to make a play and it also took quite long to make a video because everybody needed to know there part. I found enjoyed learning about parihaka because it never new what it meant and I found it challenging to do the video and know what part your doing. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post today about parihaka.




Her is my parihaka video. 


1 comment:

  1. Morena Charlotte,

    Some fantastic acting from you and your group. Tino pai. I thought you had so good messages in your skit. The story of Parihaka is a really incredible one of peace. Ka pai.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.