Thursday 18 November 2021

do you know what diwali is?

Kia ora bloggers,

Last week we were learning about diwali. Do you know what diwali means? For this task we had to read three books so we knew what diwali meant then we watched two videos to know what a rongali is. A rongali is a traditional indian art work that they do for diwali. For this piece of art work we watched the video and copied the drawing from the video. Then we colour it in and outlined it with a black maker. I enjoyed learning about diwali because i have never learnt about it before and I found it challenging to draw the rangoli pattern. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post today.







here is my rangoli.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlotte,

    I really admire your quality blog post and how you included all of the things that you did into it. I really like the care you took in drawing your rangoli and the colour choices. Tino Pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.