Wednesday 30 June 2021

Matariki scratch

Kia ora bloggers, Today in class we learnt how to use scratch. Do you know how to use scratch? The scratch project we did was about Matariki. I enjoyed learning how to use scratch and do a project about Matariki. I found it challenging to get the coding all right. We were also learning how to code and use a sprite. In my Matariki project My sprite will find Matariki and then me and Matariki will find the hole cluster of stars but I did not finish my project. Click on the star after the dog as spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.