Friday 29 October 2021

Rongoa Manuka


Kia ora bloggers


For the past two weeks we have been learning about Rongoa. We learned this because we have a lot of native New Zealand plants in our school garden. For this task we had to pick a plant that was in our school garden. I chose Manuka then we had to read a couple of stories. After we read them we had to get a piece of wood and write a fact on the piece of wood about the tree that we are doing. Then we got the paint and painted it. The last thing we did was nail in a stake to make it ready to put in the garden. I enjoyed learning facts about Manuka and I found it challenging to nail in the stake to put into the garden. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post today?



Here is my photo of my sign.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.